A friendly welcome
Take advantage of your freedom of movement to visit our region and park for one or two nights on our vineyards.
A friendly welcome is reserved for you, provided by the staff of the cellar. Here you have pitches on a stabilized ground, in a green protected and partially shaded setting nearby the castle and the winery.
- Waste bins, containers,
- Helping out with few litres of water if needed (refer to the wine shop)
- Store your food for the next day if your fridge is already full.
And of course, tasting of the family production: Wine of country, Côtes du Rhône and Châteauneuf du Pape white and red, olive oil.
Paid and only if you wish:
- An aperitif kit consisting of a bottle of rosé, an ice bag and a pack of croquets de Provence (according to available stock).
- Delivery of croissants, chocolate breads and fresh morning bread (baguette) at the door of your camper (around 9.30 am). €1.50 per unit. More detail at the cellar.
- Personalized welcome*: guided tour and tasting, introduction to tasting, or wine and cheese tasting.
*Booking is necessary.